BITTYDESIGN Seven65 325mm GT Body
Seven65, a new body shell contender for the 1/8 GT division
This project was born from the desire to offer to the enthusiast a body shell that could best combine maximum performance together with the realism of a true race supercar.
The Seven65 body represents the best result of performance and aesthetics into the same product, a mix with a breathtaking look.
Made with one target: the excellence
Making reference to the british GT3 supercar, we took inspiration to design the lines of the Seven65 body shell adapted to the production needs, the phase of refinement took several months to optimize every detail, the search of perfection has been obsessive in order to offer a product that respect our quality standards.
Seven65 is a GT body with a stunning look, the lowered front nose generates an excellent steering while the lowered cab and the amazing shape of the sides stabilize the air flows that conveyed into the large rear wing that make the model easy to drive, the body is well balanced and an improvment of your laptimes is guaranteed.
The body shell meets the specifications needed to participate in any 1/8 GT race in the world, nitro & electric; EFRA homologated.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version, thickness of material 1mm
- Fit all the chassis on the market with 321-325mm wheelbase
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask